Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Policy
Gasal is the leading company in the production, distribution and supply of industrial gases in the State of Qatar. Gasal’s management is committed to meet the requirements of the company’s employees, shareholders, customers, the public and the State of Qatar.
Safety & Occupation Health of employees, protection of Environment and Quality of product are the utmost priorities of the company. The Gasal Integrated Management System (GIMS) ensures that all necessary actions are performed to guarantee the Quality of its products and services, health and safety of the personnel and protection of the environment.
The company is committed to the following principles:
- Comply with all applicable regulations and GIMS.
- Fulfill the commitments made to the internal and external customers in an effective and efficient manner, exceeding their expectations.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by delivering high quality product in a timely, accurate and reliable manner.
- Establish SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic & Time bound) key performance indicators.
- Plan, respond and recover from emergency, crisis or business disruption.
- Allocate necessary resources and provide the required training to all employees.
- Minimize the impact to the environment through pollution prevention, waste management and sustainable development.
- Develop and nurture a safe risk-free culture by conducting regular risk assessments and deploying appropriate measures to mitigate risks on existing activities.
- Assure a safe work place for the company personnel at the production facilities, on the road and at the customer site installations by establishing effective operational procedures, structured inspections and employing qualified personnel in all sectors of the company’s activities.
- Ensure that the customers, contractors, suppliers and all employees are aware of Gasal’s policies and standards and comply with them.
- Perform HSEQ audits to ensure conformance to required standards.
- Continually improve the GIMS based on performance results.
The Top Management supports the above stated principles and provides all the resources required for following them.
Ahmed Mohammed Darwish
Chief Executive Officer